Another great Monday. We indulged our selves this morning with a small fire – small to conserve on the last of our firewood. Bit it was fun to feel the warmth for a little while – at least while we schooled!
I have been blog –hopping most of the weekend if I was not out stamping, playing in the snow, cooking or anything more productive! But honestly there are some amazingly talented crafters out there and I am so excited to have found several!! Check out :
Just to name a few for today!
I am so inspired and cannot wait to make many of the creations I stumbled upon on their blogs!
So we are down to 12 weeks left in our school year! Yeah!! Not sure when we will finish this year, since we are trekking to Oregon in April and that may throw us off a week or so. Either way it is fun to see the light at the end of this tunnel. We will then take a week or two off school before we start back up. I like to school year round – that gives us time to take weeks off if say you iving in the middle of no-where and you want to make school all about playing outside in God’s creation. Or say you are travelling through some 23 states by car and you just want to take in some great museums and sites instead of reading about them. So we love the year-round schooling thing and will start our 1st grader, 3rd grader and 4th grader up about 14 days after we finish this year!!
Have you even known what you need to do about something but fail to really understand? That is why I love how God puts people in our life to point out the glaringly obvious. Sometimes we need that. We need someone to tell us what we know.
My gratitude journal continues:
061. scripture that points you to where you need to go
062. snow in Texas – enough to make snowmen
063. feeling the sun warm my legs in our drafty school room and being reminded of the promise of spring
064. family loving you even when you say hard things to them
065. children opening valentines from siblings and delighting in that gift
066. a movie night with my valentine
067. a wonderful babysitter who came through with no notice
068. a church that reinforces all that we are teaching in our home
069. for people (real people) who go on mission trips to speak to the lost
070. wet kisses from sweet faces
071. tax returns
072. paying off debts with #71
073. knowing God always provides, even when it seems hard
074. electricity – for the lights, the oven, the tv, so many things
075. fresh bread
My current verse in progress is:
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood. but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the Heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
Hope you have a marvelous Monday!