Christmas time is nearly here, and the excitement is in the air. But rather than waking up before the sun on Black Friday or having to fight the massive crowds, you could get a special present for your kids or grandkids from Adventures in Odyssey: a subscription to their online Odyssey Adventure Club (OAC)!
Offering 24/7 access to 25 years’ worth of Adventures in Odyssey episodes, the club is a safe and fun environment where children can explore, create and imagine, all while developing their faith and learning biblical truth.
When you sign up between 11/26 and 12/1 (promo code: BLKFRDAY) not only will you receive a special introductory price of $5.00 for your first month of club membership, you’ll also receive a special gift worth $50, including:
- Imagination Station #12: Danger on A Silent Night book (mailed to you in December)
- A Family Christmas Volume 1 of Timeless Classics on CD (mailed to you in December)
- Radio Theatre: A Christmas Carol digital download
- Radio Theatre: Traveling Home For Christmas digital download
- 101 Surefire Ways To Strengthen Your Child’s Faith ebook
- 24/7 streaming access to more than 750 Adventures in Odyssey episodes (a $1500 retail value).
- A new, members-only Adventures in Odyssey episode every month.
- A subscription to Adventures in Odyssey Clubhouse Magazine delivered to your mailbox.
- A web quest of video stories and online activities reflecting the biblical theme of that month’s episode.
- On-the-go access with the OAClub mobile iOS app.
- Growing access to Odyssey books, a daily devotion, access to select Radio Theatre dramas and more.
A portion of each Odyssey Adventure Club membership benefits Focus on the Family partner relief organizations such as Operation Christmas Child and Compassion International, providing parents with an opportunity to teach children about the value of giving and serving others.
This Christmas, give a present that will not only entertain throughout the year, but will provide a lifelong spiritual foundation.
** Just wanted to let you know how much we have loved, loved, loved listening to Adventures in Odyssey again – even my almost-14 year old listens as much as he can. We all love these episodes!!!