We were pretty excited to get a chance to watch the movie The Stray as a family and let everyone know what we thought. Our family of five, Eli opted to hang out with grandparents that day, headed to Tyler to watch the movie!
We were all in agreement that it was a great family movie! We enjoyed the humor in the story and were intrigued to find out the story was based on actual events. Of course as a family who loves animals, we enjoyed the main character of the dog, Pluto – the wonder dog!
These days it is hard to agree on a movie that has a plot worth watching, and is family friendly enough to be willing to go see. The Stray was a movie that met all our requirements and expectations!! We really enjoyed it and recommend it for families!!
I want to thank FrontGate Media for providing tickets for our family to check out the movie and share our thoughts with you!!
We received a pack of these adorable paper pumpkins last week and quickly set to trying one out. They are from Let the Little Children Come to Me.
Since I will be in with the kids on Sunday helping with Children’s Church – I thought we should test these goodies and think about taking them in and using them with the kids.
These are sweet little evangelical tools to help the kids remember the truths of the Gospel.
Then you fill the little pumpkin with candy for them to take home and share with their family!! The outside asks if there is anything better than Candy?
Then each leaf tells why….
Then you put it all together and fill it with candy!
I thought these were great little tools!! Love them!!
Crossflix is a streaming subscription that contains movies that are safe for the whole family. I was able to check out a few movies during a 2 week trials.
We try to find shows and movies that are safe for our kids and sometimes that is a challenge even with Amazon Prime or Netflix. While there are some safe options on both of those programs, it is too easy for kids to stumble on something that might not be so good.
This company has a great list of good movies, educational programs and more. You can check out a list of their options on the website :Crossflix.
You can also sign up for a FREE 14 day trial to see what YOU think!
I hope you try it out!
NOTE : I received a a 3 month complimentary membership to see what our family thinks about it.
Get Crossflix Originals and the BEST in Christian entertainment for you and your family!
- Thousands of Christian movies and more to Entertain, Educate & Inspire!
- Original programming not available anywhere else!
- The most top-rated Christian entertainment!
- All titles reviewed and approved by Crossflix staff.
- Your Crossflix subscription gives back to the Christian Faith community.
With each plan you are able to:
- Stream thousands of premium faith and family videos.
- Play on multiple devices, simultaneously.
- Enjoy weekly new releases, award-winning programs, and Crossflix Originals.
- Access on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Android. iOs coming soon!
- Support the Christian entertainment and production community including Christian Filmmakers, Producers, Writers and Artists.
Families Love Crossflix
Our videos are free from graphic violence, harsh language, sex, and nudity. Many programs are ICVM Crown Award-Winning and Dove.orgcertified, and all are Crossflix staff approved.
A chance to win year subscription HERE.